The goal is to design a professional logo that best reflects your company and leaves a lasting effect. Whether you are starting a new business or rebranding your current look, adding a modern logo design will give you a professional edge. Logo design is my passion, I will work directly with you to learn about your business and provide you with the best logo that represents your business.
Logos are how people recognize your business, I am happy to offer logo design ideas and tips to help you navigate to the final design. My clients go through a logo design process with me, in doing so, it ensures I give them a logo that makes a statement about who they are. Click below on any of our past projects to read the related case study and how the logo was designed. If you would like me to design your new logo using my expert design process. Simply click the link below and let’s discuss your project.
Professional Businesses and aspiring start up entrepreneurs alike know that a logo is a strategic tool. It becomes the face of your company and the icon for what your company represents, just look at the Nike logo, when you see that iconic logo, you think of shoes and athletic apparel. A well designed logo will make you profitable by targeting the consumers you are looking to appeal to and differentiate you from your competition.
By getting to know your business, inside and out, using a goal based design process, I will work with you to design a trademark that will meet your strategic goals and help you appeal to your future clients and customers by making the right first impression before they even walk through your door.
CUTTING EDGE logo DESIGNS
The Logo Design Process in a Nutshell
I design your logo using a tried and true goal based design process that encompasses the look and feel of your company and attracting the customers and clients that will utilize your goods and services. To achieve this task, I begin this process by interviewing you about who you are, what you do and what your business goals are which helps me decide which direction we should go to best suit your needs.
After researching other companies that are similar to yours and finding out what may or may not have worked for them, I start to gathering ideas. Following the research phase, the design phase of the project starts. Using word mapping and sketching, the creative juices start flowing, and the logo begins to take some shape. Ideas are then taken into creative software that helps me fine tune the sketches and bring the final look to your logo.
After the logo drafts are completed and I feel they meet the goal objectives we discuss in the initial conversation, I will select a few logos that I believe will best represent your business and format them into a presentation using real life applications for you to look at.
After selecting the logo that will best suit your needs and any corrections or changes are made, I will put together a logo kit for you that will have files that you can use for web or print and will also include the design files that you are free to do with as you see fit. Full copyright ownership is yours and I am always available to you for application help.
WHAT DO I GET IN THE FILE PACKAGE?
Once your logo design is complete and the full payment is made, I will email you your logo in various formats that will work in either print or web applications and transfer full copyright ownership of the design to you.
To ensure that your logo is versatile across all formats and backgrounds, the file package will include the full color logo along with a one color black version that can be used on light backgrounds and a white version that can be used against dark backgrounds. The scalable vector formats that are included are AI, PDF, and EPS along with raster based images in JPEG and PNG formats. If other formats are needed, please specify and I can accommodate you.
I also include a users guide to your new logo so you know which file to use in different formats (i.e. apparel printing and embroidery, web and social media formats, print, etc.)
Your logo kit will include the following:
• CMYK version – Full colour printing is made up of only 4 colours; Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black which mix together to build up any images you require. You will need this format when you need any printed material that displays full colour images on the same page. Provided in Vector (Ai/PDF/EPS) format.
• Pantone colour version – Ideal for single colour literature, pens and stationery where print costs are limited, or where precise colour application is required. This will be provided in Vector (Ai/PDF/EPS) format.
• Pure black version – Like it says, this version is pure black version of your logo. This is ideal for black and white, or single colour documents. Provided in Vector (Ai/PDF/EPS) format.
• Pure white knockout – Want to use your logo across a dark photo, or on a solid dark colour? A white version solves colour and visibility issues to give the best result. Provided in Vector (Ai/PDF/EPS) format.
• RGB version – Unlike print colours, screen colours are made up of Red, Green and Blue, mixing the light of each colour to make up the full colour spectrum. Your logo will be provided as an optimised Jpeg file format, and transparent PNG for web and screen use.
• Favicon – A 32 x 32 favicon of your logo will be created for use on your website.